Wednesday, March 8, 2017

RKC Training Day 2! BUNS BUNS BUNS!!!

Hello Readers!

Today was BUNS day! Working those GLUTES!  The idea here:  I only had 30 minutes to get it done, so I did it PRISON YARD style, focused on two movements over the 30 minutes.

Deadlifts and Push Ups

It went like this:

BB Sumo DL 135 x 5
Push Ups x 10

BB Sumo DL 175x 5
Push Ups x10

BB Sumo DL 225 x5
Push Ups x 10

BB Sumo DL 225 x5
Push Ups x 10

BB Sumo DL 225 x5
Push Ups x10

Bear Crawls/Baby Crawls :30 seconds each for 5 minutes.


These Deadlifts will make me SUPER strong, as well as help me generate maximum force through my feet and hips.  Which in turn will make my Snatch test more bearable.

More to come!!  Thanks for checking in and asking about it!  Love you.  YOU in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment