Saturday, March 25, 2017

Adventures in Denver! RKC Training!

Hello from Denver!

I'm here visiting my darling wife Rose.  She is in the National Tour of Kinky Boots, so I came to see her in Denver.  While I'm here,  I've been training in the hotel gym.  It's very spacious, but not much in the way of stuff for me to pick up.   Lots of treadmills, but lo and BE-hold, they do have a dumbbell rack with bells up to double 50's.  I took those and this is what I did.

Friday, March 24th

DB Single Leg DL 50lbs in each hand 5 reps each side x5
Single Arm Floor Press 50 lbs each hands x10 each side

Did that combo 5 times

Then:

50 lbs Goblet Squat 4x10
Chin Ups 5x5

Med Ball Slams 3x10
Bear Crawls 3x:30 seconds

That's it!  I made chicken salad out of chicken shit




No comments:

Post a Comment