Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello Universe!
SO much has happened since I last logged in!  Time to dust off the old blog and jot some things down! I"m using this blog space to log my workouts for Mr. Wonderful's Weekend Warrior Workshops, as well as keeping a record of my progress on the Pat Flynn EPIC BADASSERY 90 DAY Challenge.

Workout Day 1 was today, February 1st, 2014.  It's my dear friend Dave Chase's Birthday today.  Happy Birthday Dave.   Warm-Up and Work Out provided by Pat Flynn via Dan John.  All rights therein, suck a butt.


Warm-Up:  5 minutes Naked TGU's.  I just alternated sides.
Windmill Stick.  I did three on each side and held it for :30.  CURSING DAN JOHN.
Stoney Stretch :30
Rockbacks 5x
Bird Dog Series

Workout:
1-Arm Press 1-2-3/1-2-3 each arm 20kg
TRX Push Up 1-2-3-1-2-3
Pull Up 1-2-3-1-2-3
Farmer Walk 32kg 1-2-3

Metabolic Conditioning (and it kicked my lily white ass)
2 Rounds w/28kg bell
2 Swings
1 Goblet Squat
4 Swings
2 Goblet Squats
6 Swings
3 Goblet Squats
8 Swings
4 Goblet Squats
10 Swings
5 Goblet Squats





No comments:

Post a Comment