Monday, February 3, 2014

DAY TWO!!  2/2/2014  Performed at the Ninja Clubhouse!!
 Warm Up
Five Minutes Naked TGU's
Windmill Stick :30 seconds each side x2
Rockbacks
Bird Dogs 4 times each side. I really just felt like staying on the ground that day.

Strength! Training:
JUMP! (I did Hinge Jumps) 1-2-3-1-2-3
Military Press 18kg KB 1-2-3-1-2-3 each side
Breathe
TRX Rows (I did wide grip) 1-2-3-1-2-3
Mini-Band Walk With Waiter Walk.  I did these laterally, crabs-walk -sideways style, with a 12kg overhead.  I pussed out on the weight because of the band walk.  I'm gonna get better at these goddammit.

Metabolic Conditioning:
Four Rounds TABATA Style Two Arm Swing Interval (20kg used by blogger so he wouldn't puke his fucking GUTS out.)
20 seconds on Two Arm Swings
10 seconds rest
:20 Swings
:10 Rest
:20 Swings
:10 Rest

YAY!!  JEEZ-O PEEZ-O!  Jumping SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment