Monday, April 10, 2017

Home for Tacos and Training!

Hello Blessed Readers!

Today I worked in the morning, and then worked again in the evening.  So I decided to train at home in between, when I went home to walk Ernie.

I ordered tacos on the train for after the lift, picked them up, walked that handsome sumbitch for a half hour, then came home and did the following in my apartment.  Working my LUNGS big time today, and I have a 25 pound bell at home, which equals about 12kg.  I decided to do three Snatch tests with it, with varying rep schemes.  Resting one minute in between each successive test.  It looked like this:

First Test.  On each arm with a 12kg.
15-12-10-7-6 . It took 4:00

I rested one minute

Second Test.  On each arm with a 12kg
10-9-8-7-6-5-5  Rested between the 8 and 7 set for 30 seconds.
This one took 3:56

I rested one minute.

Third Test.  On each arm with a 12kg
10 Snatches on the minute 5 minutes.  this one took 4:45

Finished! I ate tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment